If you have many maps in your map list, it can sometimes be hard to find the one you are looking for. We are aware of this and it's in our backlog to develop on a better way to categorize maps in Custellence.
Here is a workaround that will enable you to find a map easier in the map list:
- When in your map list, open up the search field. This is done by clicking cmd+F or Ctrl+F .
- Now you can search through the metadata on the thumbs of the maps in your list. For instance :
- the name of the map
- the last time anyone edited the map
- the map owners name
- your own rights on a map (if you know you have editing rights on someone else's map for instance)
- basically everything that is in the meta that shows up in the map thumbs in the list.
Tip! It's good to think about a naming strategy for your maps.
Try to name your maps consistent, like Customer journey A_ map 1 , Customer journey A_ map 2 or anything else that makes sense to you and your team. That way you will be able to find your maps even easier when using this workaround.